1) Your enduring style icon is, and always will be, Kate Moss. Talitha Getty wins for posthumous spirit animal.
2) Your favorite colors are tie dye, paisley, floral and suzani.
3) Admittedly, your style icon of the aughts was Sienna Miller. (You also brazenly cut bangs after seeing Alfie.)
4) Vacationing anywhere warm is simply an excuse to dress like Brigitte Bardot on the beach (head scarf included) and Jane Birkin at night (the mini-er the better).
5) You might have worn a turban-style wrap on your head once (or twice). And flowers in your hair for a special occasion is always a do.
6) Kate Moss's wedding made you simultaneously cry with joy and enraged with jealousy at the perfectly-melded ceremony of bohemia and glamour.
7) While the rest of the world debated her blue vintage rehearsal dinner dress and matching Roger Vivier boots, you scoured eBay for a look-a-like.
8) Your home is filled with items inspired by far-off lands—Morocco called and they want their lanterns, poufs and pillows back. Gypset Style is your interiors reference book, naturally. Bohemian Bliss Boutique
9) A magpie you might also be—just take a look a your overflowing jewelry box and affinity for anything beaded, sequined, pom-pommed or embroidered.
10) Your caftan collection rivals that of Elizabeth Taylor’s.
11) Raiding the Olsen's wardrobe, especially during their bag lady phase, has secretly been a dream of yours.
12) Colorful furs are not man-repellent, but a must-have.
13) You've mastered the art of bed head and your DIY crown braid is truly impressive.
14) Kate Hudson's coat in Almost Famous is your outerwear style standard. (Penny Lane, is also high on your list of future childrens' names.)
15) As chic as you know menswear-style suits and ladylike silhouettes are right now, it all just feels too bourgeois for your free spirit.
16) You have or have owned the majority of the following: printed maxi dress, gladiator sandals, a floppy hat, a fringe cross-body bag, a fur or beaded vest, flared jeans, a coin-embellished belt, denim cut-offs, feather earrings and every style of boot imaginable.
17) Your mother thinks you dress like a "hippie", your boyfriend thinks every dress you have "looks like a sack" and your best friends all dress just like you do—as a grown-up love child.
Credit to Harpar's Bazaar Staff June 28, 2016
See original article at HarpersBazaar.com